Spark a heartwarming journey of reflection and positivity with this ready-to-use resource. The Christmas 25 Days of Gratitude & Reflection is made for teachers seeking to infuse their classrooms with a spirit of gratitude, reflection, and kindness during the holiday season.
Each day in December offers a new seasonal prompt, encouraging students to engage in meaningful self-reflection, reminisce about memories from the past year, contemplate goals for the upcoming one, and embrace daily acts of kindness that spread joy and warmth.
Festive 25 Days of Gratitude: Christmas Gratitude Prompts & Year-End Reflection
Sample Prompts include:
- Make a list of things you are grateful for about the holiday season
- Draw or write about something beautiful you saw today
- What is your favorite food during this season? Is there a special significance?
- What was a surprise joy that happened to you today (or this week)?
- what was a challenge you overcame this past year? how did you grow or learn from it?
Included in this resource:
- Explanation about why gratitude is important during the holidays and some teaching notes
- 25 different gratitude prompts (one per page) related to the holiday season
- Pages to record:
- My favorite things of the season
- Memories made this past year
- Setting goals and wishes for the new year
- Random Acts of Kindness ideas
- 2 holiday quotes
Ideas for using this resource:
- Morning message
- Morning bell work
- End of day activity
- Small or large group discussion
- Writer’s workshop theme
- Literacy center
- Transition activity
- School/home connection activity - encourage students to continue to write on non-school days